Week 8 Progress


Looking Back: The assignments I enjoy most in this class are the assignments where we get to learn about different feedback, learning, and writing strategies. I find these articles and assignments to be very useful to not only this class but others as well. I have actually used strategies about giving feedback in my job while performing observations. So far the extra credit I take advantage of the most are the Crash Course videos, which are always interesting and entertaining. I also like and have found the tech tips to be useful. I am happy with where my website is at the moment, and will continue to modify as the semester progresses. 

Looking Forward: I have found myself taking advantage of the grace period too often. I would like to be able to complete the assignment ahead of schedule; this semester has just been so busy. 

Strategies to Increase Motivation

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Woman and the Bear