Growth Mindset - Questions to ask about feedback

I chose to read the article 7 Questions to Ask After Feedback
·         What is at least one thing that the article CONFIRMED for you that you knew already?
o    I know that receiving feedback is very important, and that we should value feedback we are given.

·         What is at least one NEW thing that you learned that you didn't know before?
o    Like I mentioned above, I know that receiving feedback is crucial for growth. I also viewed it as you listen to someone give you feedback and then you implement the suggestions. I have never thought about what questions you should ask yourself after receiving feedback. Such as, “What does this feedback teach me about how I’m perceived?” This is a very beneficial way to get the maximum benefit out of receiving feedback.

·         What is the one thing you are now CURIOUS to explore (i.e. something you want to try in your life, something you want to research and learn more about, etc.) and what are you going to do in order to act on that curiosity?

o    I want to see these questions in action. Specifically, I am going to ask myself these questions after receiving feedback, and I am going to ask myself these questions before I give someone else feedback.




Image result for Feedback
Feedback - Source: MaxPixel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction

Week 2 Story: The Woman and the Bear